View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 01:25 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Akasha

Originally Posted by Meraviglioso View Post

Food. Healthy meals. Get them ready.
Change your sheets.
Make sure your best friend is on call.
If you can't completely get rid of the numbers, delete them off your phone and then save the numbers elsewhere thus building in an extra check point in making that unwanted call.
Google addiction centres in your area.
Google NA meetings in your area.
Check in here as often as needed but at least a couple of times a day.
Wtf dude. Was totally not expecting that. Thought you wouldn't reply and think of me as a lost cause. I'm sorry for misjudging you.

Alright here goes nothing.
I just took my supposedly last hit. Doesnt feel good. Food is always available in this house. But the thought of it right now makes me nauseous. For extra safely I will sleep in the living room. Alot of things in my room right now makes me go to dark places in my mind. I deleted all my back up dealer numbers. I have 1 I cannot seem to let go of. I will think about what you said 'creating an extra layer'. My studies are a real headache right now. Writing my next exam on the 2nd of November. The last exam I wrote was amazing. I studied like a boss while being high and wrote while being high. It went well. Sobriety freaks me out for the next exam tbh. N.a. meetings out of the question since my sobriety has to remain as secretive as possible. Will have to Google for addiction centres in my area.