View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 12:12 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Akasha

Originally Posted by Meraviglioso View Post
You are alright buddy, no shame in a good cry. And no, I don't know you personally but I know you in that I know what the hell of active addiction feels like. I hurt for other people who suffer this way, thus I hurt for you. Can you get rid of the rest of what you've got? You have to start somewhere. This is an international site so there are people online 24 hours a day. There will be someone here to talk you through this all night if need be. But we can't physically keep the drugs away from you, you have to take that first step.

I have to go see someone now about a job I interviewed for last week. She sent me a message today asking me to meet her this evening so I have to go do that now. But I'll check in here as soon as I get back. Please, no more meth tonight ok? And none tomorrow. I can't imagine how difficult that must be, but I know you can do it.
You definitely do know what it feels like. I hate messages from people saying stuff like, 'keep strong girl' or any of that la de da stuff. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I joined this site but I knew I wanted someone to relate with. Someone that truly understands and wants to listen.. Someone that can just get real with me. Thank you for being willing and for making time to help me. I can't promise not to use what I have but I'll try my best not to go buy more. Good luck with your job interview. I wish only the best for you!