Old 10-21-2017, 10:29 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
BigShoe
OX

Hello all. Mind if I jump in? Been in a few month clubs before and usually last a while until I get super stronger and complacent. I love SR as a tool but have the anxiety and shyness factor and fear going for me that makes it difficult to put thoughts and words “out there”. Working on it.
Day 7 here and feeling anxious. Wife got trashed as was our regular Friday and things didn’t go so well. As was our regular Friday. So just trying to stay out of the way. Want to be in bed with the covers up. Man that sounds cowardly. I feel like I need a few days to get my body calm and down from the abuse it received.
Bim- I think we are neighbors in the pnw. The rain has finally returned so I can not feel guilty reading on the couch! A favorite activity.

Wax glad your friend is alive. So precious this life. So they say.. alcohol had me so down and generally think of myself as a goofy positive guy. But that was at 15 before the drinking took so much.

Calabasas bike ride sounds about perfect right now. But I would have to get out of bed....