Old 10-20-2017, 12:34 AM
  # 315 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

It has been crazy busy around here with Jethro taking his parents to the doctor appointments and me having to do everything myself for the kids around here. Then this past Wednesday I had an all day VAH dental visit! I was 10 minutes late for my 8:00 appointment, due to a 4 car pile up on the freeway. I was late being brought back for my 3:00 appointment due to there was a patient that went off in there in another dentist's office. My dentist wouldn't bring me back until the situation was under control. I'm guessing the guy was in the dentist office that pulls teeth. He probably wanted more pain meds and that dentist won't prescribe a refill on them. Especially now that the FDA is cracking down on the doctors. Then he saw a spot on my January x-ray so he sent me to have another one done.

While killing time between appointments I was sitting outside in the smoking area. There was this guy in a wheelchair. He wheeled over to me and I tried talking to him. He could only grunt one word at a time. He could understand me though. So by the time I asked all the questions and figured out what he was trying to tell me? I found out he was paralyzed on his right side, both knees injured and his back too, due to he had two heart attacks back to back. He was drinking and using drugs. That's what caused his two heart attacks. He's only 54 years old. He kept pointing at his head and saying damn it! For not being able to talk. I'm guessing he had a stroke along the way too?

I was there by myself Wednesday! So I had all sorts of men coming over to sit by me. LOL I thoroughly enjoyed all the stories they shared with me. My dentist's assistant told me she had a guy get nasty with her during his appointment. She got him calmed down and he apologized. He told her he got a new young doctor and he cancelled all his pain med prescriptions. He was taking 280 pills a month. God almighty! I was there back in 2005! I know what he's going thru! It's a terrible time.

Little Airam ran over to one of the three babies the other day. They started dancing up and down at each other with Airam saying: "Bring it! Come on! Bring it! The smaller one pecked her and Airam ran back to Tasha. LOL The three names I decided to name the three new ones is: "Phyllis, Piper and Chevy!" Phyllis is pampered a lot because she is much smaller than the other two. We make sure she gets lots to eat since her sisters push her away from the food bowls. They are all getting their little personalities now and their adult feathers in.

Sherry has decided it's safer hanging out with Mom inside the house than getting pecked by the bigger girls when she's outside with Ginger. She's also wanting me to hold her a lot more too. Which isn't a problem! She's such a sweetheart and so tiny. Brandon is also wanting a lot of holding time too. So I alternate them.

I saw this article and figured I'd share it with y'all! San Francisco Firefighters Care for Chickens Left Behind in Evacuation

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD