Old 10-18-2017, 08:19 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Sunflower84

4:19am here in England...

Waking FAR TOO EARLY on Day 8... managed a straight 4.5 hours sleep though which is good for me at the moment. Just got a hot drink, back into bed and a read / post on here then I will try and get another hour or two before facing the day ahead.

Yesterday was real tough with tears and tiredness but after getting some healthy food in me and a very strong vitamin B complex I'm believing today I'll be stronger. I just went into the bathroom and scared myself looking in the mirror!!! LOL, never seen myself looking so pale and drained.
I'm riding out this week or two of feeling low and looking forward to the feeling of vitality and being alive again...

I keep thinking about my drinking and how I can not fail this time, I feel lucky as I've been so close this time to loosing everything, I got in a mess financially, physically, emotionally but I'm still just in the safe zone enough to turn this back around, if I went on a binge now that really would be it, game over.

I'm keeping strength this time no matter what and send love and strength out to everyone else going through this!!!

Kx