View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 04:32 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Caprice6

Thanks for your encouragement Anna and it's alright. People have gone through and experience things differently. I've had a lot of therapy in my life and have gathered some tools.
It feels strange to say day 3 and not be in withdrawal since it's always been like that before on days 1-7. It makes me happy, crusining on.
Dee, i don't know how to pick my brain over it. I did think about it, had the option to pass it up, it wouldn't have been too hard. The persistent feelings of depression, unease, unhappiness etc. Made it for me a very conscious decision in that I knew what I was going to do and let it be.
I do hope that by seeing a psychiatrist in the upcoming days may help with underlying issues. I will look into the link as well.
If some want to take it as a relapse for what it was, it's fine, I'm not offended or hurt by it. Could be for some but it doesn't affect me in the way that it's ruined or ruining anything, and the sun will rise again tomorrow for all regardless.
Thanks to all for your input. Keep up the good work whether it's day 1 or 10000000001 or anywhere in between whatever the deal and keep going.