View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 11:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sunflower84

Waking up on Day 5 Sober

Morning Everyone...

Just checking in really.

New to this site yesterday and the support already has been amazing and so appreciated!

I'm just waking up, 7:40am here and this is Day 5. It's the most I've slept since going sober but I still feel like a walking Zombie. No amount of cold water through my eyes makes me look awake lol but I'm living, breathing and SOBER.
Yesterday I was so erratic, one min crying the next walking into a room having no clue why I'm there. I guess I've only been awake 10 mins so maybe today will be the same who knows. My food cravings are insane, I ate more yesterday than I think I have in the last 6 months and sooooo much sugar, Orange Juice by the gallon...

Today is my first day working after going sober, I just hope I can focus properly and get through it as I've got myself in such debt from these heavy binges that my work now is what will save me, any tips or advice on bringing the mental focus back and escaping the mental fog and boosting energy I'm all ears?!?!?!?

Also I'm trying to be as positive as I can but for some reason I'm waking feeling really anxious, shaky / jittery...

Wishing all the best to everyone else on here!!!!