View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 08:01 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
DangerZone

Originally Posted by Caprice6 View Post
I'm not counting the days, it doesn't matter to me. It's like setting myself up for possible failure. I do not regret having drank, I'm good again. I would be good if it would be occasionally or every 40 days too. I'm not lying to myself or you, it's a choice I made as is in my case not counting up the days because honestly they did not feel like any kind of accomplishment. It was good after the worst part was over and my sleep restored but I still struggled. I feel fine about it and now sober too.
Do what works for you. No one is forcing you to count days. You can drink all day tomorrow and still mark it as a sober day if you want but your post seems to be downplaying the fact you drank which is dangerous...

Sure it was not bad this time but that's the type of thinking that gets people to start drinking again regularly.. 'I did it this time and I feel fine... I can do it again' You also said you did not regret drinking. Again very dangerous thought... Just be careful. Don't let your AV trick you.

Best of luck!