View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 07:47 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
LastDrop

Morning again.
Today is day 7. Slept wonderfully last night. No real nagging physical problems to speak of. Mentally I have been good and bad. When good I am peaceful and calm and content. Then a switch flips and I am anxious, exhausted, and stressed out.

Went to a party last night with my wife. Whole bunch of old friends. It was good to see people and catch up. Most of us are old users and drinkers. A few were sober but most not. I only stayed 2 hours and left early. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday really.
Ate some good food and talked.
My wife had a couple beers and I was DD.

I always notice something when I am sober I can smell alcohol from a mile away. Like if my wife drinks half a beer it is so strong smelling.

Anyway totally random post lol.

We talked about my drinking problems on the way home. She asked if I am alcoholic I said I dont know but the name doesnt matter its the way booze affects me and I am done with it.

So day 7 is starting quietly. Kids were up late so they are asleep. I am reading here and praying to make it through day 7.

AV has not really popped up yet. When I do get a suggestion it is usually a phantom taste of a craft beer I liked. But if I could keep it to beer... I would not be here!