Old 10-14-2017, 12:45 AM
  # 202 (permalink)  
Steely

I'm still here kev just been in solitary for a while and frankly feeling feeling pretty traumatised by the whole experience, for reasons unbeknown. I'm open to suggestion.

I have racked my brain for reason but unless I can recover my posts cannot see that I said anything that deserved such a punitive approach. At least nothing greater than other posts I have seen scattered throughout this website. It matters little now, sobriety being all that does, and the not holding of resentments.

If it is possible for my posts to be retrieved I would appreciate a highlighting of of my transgressions but doubt that is possible, they no longer belong to me. I feel as though I was not afforded natural justice nor right of reply, the very basic principles of a 'democracy'.

I spoke with my psychiatrist on Thursday and am feeling a whole lot better, I will continue to look into SR but will not be contributing as at previous levels. Hold the applause .

In the racking of my brain in search for reason I have thought that perhaps my use of the word "Supervision" in respect to you Dee not travelling too well yourself, might have been misconstrued in the negative.

"Supervision" in the mental health 'industry' simply means peer support. My psychiatrist has a Supervisor, his Supervisor has a Supervisor, and so it goes.

People with large case loads of people with major problems need others to talk with and this is the only place I was coming from, trying to be supportive, completely irrespective of my political views.

I have not felt the need to drink nor to smoke throughout this entire ordeal simply seeing myself as a non-drinker, life on life's terms, and I have succeeded with flying colours.

Now that I have more money with reduction in my rent I am eating so much better and am preparing to visit our National Gallery in Canberra to view an exhibition of Russian Avante Garde artists.

The exhibition is free and will spend a couple of days looking around our National Capital. I've not seen our new Parliament House and am looking forward.

My daughter is visiting on Monday and we are going to the Aquatic Centre, though unfortunately I did another vertebra in so think freestyle will be out and will just float.

I felt tempted to drink with a "what the heck" attitude but instead bought myself a really classy Italian lounge from the second hand furniture shop. A much better investment.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you all and there is not one person on the Nobenders thread I have not developed a fond affection.

Nothing else matters outside of sobriety. Stay strong.