Old 10-13-2017, 11:48 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
biminiblue

hah. MB.

I don't do a lot of ruminating over buying stuff, but then I have had horrible obsessive circular thinking in the past and had to really work at not letting that happen. It was super bad when I was drinking.

I have to be very careful with food and drink or I will trigger intrusive thought. For instance, sugar (which I know you stopped added sugar, but too much fruit will do it to me, as will bread if I have too much.) Caffeine. I can't have more than two cups of coffee in a day or I get into that spinny thinking, intrusive thoughts, fear, indecision.

But in general, yeah. It's a hard balance to strike whether something "needs" to get done or whether I can let it slide. I'm the queen of denial and tend to just not get it done. This isn't serving me well right now regarding a couple things in my life and I am procrastinating with every excuse in the book.

I do have a chair though! And a stove. I do pay my bills on time, and do my health maintenance and car maintenance etc. I have a mostly tidy house. But some stuff...