View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:28 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
GerandTwine
Not The Way way, Just the way

Originally Posted by AlericB View Post
An interesting question for me is what is AV? Not what is the AV saying which is probably our usual relationship to it. We're usually trying to recognise it, or feeling lost in it or there's strong emotions about it but it's always about the content. But if we simply observe AV we can really look into it's nature itself. What is it as a phenomenon?
To me, the nature of Addictive Voice in my mind is like the nature of dirt and moisture on my car's windshield. Just as the car manual shows me how to use the knobs for the wipers and defroster, so the RR manual AVRT-TNC shows me how to use my mind to immediately wipe aside or evaporate any AV.

The reason AVRT-TNC is a much longer manual than that section of my car manual is because there is no opposition to my using my wipers and defroster. But there is TONS of opposition to my ending my addiction and ending my recovery by using RR's Technique of Recognizing Addictive Voice.

As a phenomena, I accept the AV of my Beast as I accept rain, insects, splashed mud, bird poop, and condensation from Mother Nature.