View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:20 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  
Wholesome

What do you peeps think about old drinking/partying stories? It was Thanksgiving weekend here so I've done some socializing this weekend and of course others have been tossing back some drinks, there's been some story telling. I used to be a real party girl so I have more than a few stories, it felt kind of weird telling them though now that I see myself as being all beast back then. And I can see the beast in other's when they are telling their stories. My way of thinking and my perception has changed so much but no one else sees these things through the lens of AVRT like I do so it's kind of weird having these conversations that used to seem so normal to me. I find myself wanting to tell people how I can see their beasts and hear their AV's haha but of course nobody wants to hear about that so I keep it to myself. Do any of you still tell those old stories or have you closed the door on all of it? I questioned myself while I was telling a story or two..... should I be cracking jokes and making light of how I used to party? Am I being my beast again by doing this?