Old 10-05-2017, 09:35 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  
Layali

I'm on day 0....
I am starting to make a plan in my head though. I also have a ton of herbal things on hand to help me. I'm supposed to be starting St Johns Wort soon but I wanted the other stuff out of my system first. But.... I have to do this NOW, and yet I have this bottle here and I wanted to finish it first. Is that dumb? Maybe. My therapist just told me I might only have until December with her, and I don't know how I can cope with that. It's been like 5 years of intensive personal therapy. But if I have only a tiny bit left, I need to get off the drugs NOW so I can do the rest of the therapy I have clean... and make sure I'm on St Johns Wort and see how that goes (I've actually already talked to my doc about this too - he's for me trying this).

So I am developing a plan for what to take, what to eat, and mental health activities and coping skills and such. But it's not all written down anywhere. I'm just scared.

And I'm terrified of not seeing my therapist anymore....

I want to finish this bottle but my tolerance is building too fast and I can't take too much at a time so... I really should pick a day and just dump it all.