Old 10-05-2017, 05:14 AM
  # 112 (permalink)  
Readytodothis

Originally Posted by Stubbs16 View Post
So, last night was pretty frosty between me and hubs. We had to go out to the vets to pick up some meds for the dogs, he clearly was still agitated with me. But, got thru it, and his mood has lightened a bit this am.

Slept fairly decent for early days. Its raining here today, will have to wait till it stops to walk my dogs, then myself. Grateful to be up and about, sober .

My grandson recently broke his arm, third time now, same spot. Football, wouldnt ya know? His cast comes off today. Plan on seeing him this weekend. What are everyones weekend plans?

Hoping all are doing well. If not, post , post, post! Have a great day friends.
I've had plenty of those days/nights, where it is so awkward between myself and my s/o b/c I was unsure how I had messed up during my last drinking session. It never has to happen again. It's so nice to wake up and remember the day/night before, isn't it?

I have a 3 day weekend, as Monday is a holiday, so I will really be tested. We have plans to go to a children's birthday party on Saturday and I want to get pumpkins and mums to decorate the outside of our house. I absolutely love this time of year!
The house needs a good cleaning...I'm also excited to spend some quality, sober time with my daughter