Old 10-04-2017, 04:35 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Readytodothis

Originally Posted by Lisamum View Post
Last night I caved drunk all the alcohol I had plus some of hubby's beer. I hate beer but I wanted more and didn't care what it was. I was so ashamed of myself.
I am a binge drinker. I can go all week without anything then Fri and Sat come and I want drink and lots of it. Then I get narky if hubby tries to get me to slow down. I gave up completely back in Jan 2013 for about a year and a half! Here I am again fatter and more disappointed in myself than ever. I now know I am not able to moderate so here we go day 1 of the rest of my life.
Hi Lisa-I have been trying to moderate as long as I can remember. It's not going to work for me...never will. This has been made evident time and time again. I used to be a daily drinker, was able to stop through my pregnancy, and for a bit afterwards, but unfortunately, started up again and have most recently been a binge drinker. Drinking at 6:00 a.m. sometimes on weekends! Of course I never thought I would be doing that. Not one more drop! I'm on Day 2-we can do this! And welcome