Old 10-02-2017, 07:14 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
mandosca

Originally Posted by Layali View Post
Well where I live, you can ask for Tylenol with codeine. I mean they'll even sel you a bottle with 200 pills. So 300mg tylenol and 8mg codeine per pill. My tolerance was never that high so even with two pills I could feel it. Of course, the tolerance builds up...some people end up taking handfuls at a time, seriously damaging their liver because of all the tylenol. It's frightening. They're very addictive and I wish they weren't OTC here.

Also, cough medicine and some cold & allergy pills both seem to get me a bit high. Like the allergy pills are mild though, and usually have tylenol...the cough syrup..... well, I'll just say I really really like the high. But I've only *really* abused it once before, a long long time ago....I mean there were other times where I tried to take some but it was out of a cabinet and there wasn't much there. But then just recently, I started getting back into that and that's not a good sign. Because you know, I'm a "grown up" now who can go out and buy her own things.... not always a good thing to be able to do!! So yeah. Experimenting with otc things is dangerous because they have so many other dangerous chemicals in them. Like mouthwash...it's not the alcohol that's even the worst part, but all of the other stuff. So I'm trying to stay away from that for sure for sure. Geez I never knew it would come to this though.... :O
Ohh ok.. I wondered if Some people were talking about codeine since we can't get that here without a prescription. And I guess I never really thought about how someone could use things like NyQuil, allergy pills etc.. So scary what we will do to get that buzz... At least you have already realized it could become a problem, that's the first step.. :-)