Old 09-29-2017, 07:22 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
theVman31
Mr

Such great posts here on two pages.
I create a new life by staying in and shaping the present and the future. My new life is the new me in my life. I come here more often and read and reflect and sometimes philosophize. Your stories are real and as an alcoholic I can relate. Sometimes the little words touch me more than others, just to take an example "an emotional stubbed toe ..." well for me it was exactly where I was. Every microscopic emotional challenge was too much. I read and learn. I become honest with myself I dont have all the answers. No longer in denial. I try to have my little conscious battle everytime the AV pops up. I go to a chinese massage relaxation session every two weeks. It was once a month but I decided ( I did) to make it every two weeks. I have refused some work events cause im not ready / strong enough yet. I enjoy a cup of tea again.
Lots of "I did" but "i" think this weekender OP is an "i" opener thread. .. Im not afraid to say I am so effing afraid that an av driven impulse will beat me up again / emotional management will let me down again but im still here im nearly two months again and im trying to be sincere with myself.
Its 04h14 in france. Saturday morning.
Lets have a good weekend !
Vinny.