View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 08:48 PM
  # 225 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

Glee, I'm glad you were about to see your friends today. That's better than cooking and cleaning.

This week I antagonized people and I'm not sure how much I care. I revealed personal things -- thank god not more -- and people barraged me with opinions and advice. It was only the natural buzzing that people do, when they want to think they want to help another person and care, but can't do anything -- so they make a lot of noises. But I took all the suggestions & speculations as ignorant and inappropriate, and rejected their words in a way I expect made them feel personally rejected. And I don't think I care much.

I've never pretended to be a healthy personality. I'm sober, and my medications help me stay able to work and get along with others as I need and want to, but in my person there is still a lot of strange. Could I spend years in therapy and change it? Maybe. I don't think I want to.

But I'm occasionally reminded that if I open my mouth and reveal my self, sometimes, it disturbs people. So