View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 10:13 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  
site1Q84

Haha courage! That bubble cartoon is great! I need to get a bunch of copies and just start handing them out. I am 100% the only introvert in the group of people I work with, and we all travel together which can make it very challenging at times.

Carlos, sounds like you're staying pretty busy with the dating game these days! That's one thing I still need to figure out when I'm not drinking. There's always something to work on!

Gilmer, that's so crazy to me that they wouldn't let your church's plane fly over international waters to help with a crisis like that. Like you said, there isn't anywhere to land, but what if there was and someone as silly as that was holding them back?! I really hope your church friend's parents are alright... I feel so bad for everyone down there. I was just there a few months ago and to think most of that is gone now... nuts.

Dinner last night was okay. It was a smaller group, which is much more comfortable to me, even if I don't really enjoy spending time with everyone there. The food was great and honestly it was nice to have a distraction for a few hours. I've had a lot on my mind lately! I have a few busy days at work starting today, and some traveling as well, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. I've been waking up early every morning to exercise a bit and while the first 5 minutes is awful I am finding I have a lot more energy throughout the day...