View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 01:12 PM
  # 805 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

Hey all....

Ya know, getting back into the whole acadamia lifestyle always takes me awhile. I'm grateful that I just slid by on passing that Anatomy exam. The first exam is always the hardest because you don't know how the professor tests. I took that class my Junior year in HS and I got an "A". So, I'm expecting to get at least a B in this class. Which I will...d@mmit!
Yep, Eddie...lot's and lot's of memorization. But, it's all comming back to me.
I'm also taking a Psych class this semester--it's called Life Span Development. It's another "review" course for me. I was a Psych major too, back in the very beginning. Funny how my Chemistry class is the one class I'm doing the best in, as far as exam grades go...and I have NEVER taken Chemistry before. I'm not a huge fan of math-based sciences. I'm much better at the biological kind. Buuuuut...this is my dream. And, no matter how much my alcoholic brain likes to squash my dreams into flat pancakes...I know that God is with me every step of the way--helping me to remove any fear from my mind. Now if I could just get my big, fat happy head outta the way--it would make the job much easier to do! *LOL*
Hope everyone is doing well! I haven't been to SR that much now that I'm in school full-time. But, I check in from time to time to see how everyone is. So, if I don't post as much as the year goes by, just know that I'm around...doing great...working hard...and thinking about all my friends here!

Love,
Danielle