View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 01:11 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Hi All,

Congrats on the 99, FBL.

Was just another post Irma busy week of work from dawn to dusk with a few training and one morning jog on the beach. AZ and I agreed that we were heading to a really nice friendship - period, yesterday, so it's back to the dating thing again. Who knows, OH just might be the one? Well, there are 50 states, countless countries...etc.

There must be at least one other kinda like my ex out there? I say that because at Glee's suggestion I sent her this pretty mean spirited email that my oldest sent me so I might get her feedback. Ex and I had a very long talk and she was as sweet as ever, saying that oldest is just wrong in the way she has been treating me. It doesn't fix things with oldest, but, I feel much less this terrible father. Turned out that Glee's suggestion really helped...thanks, 19!

GG, my friend, real Carlos, from my AA home group, recently went back to college. He was asked to write this like 2000 word essay the first day in this class. Haha, he told us that all he could think about was 2000, until he finally realized it was one word at a time. I dig real Carlos.

Having lunch with OH tomorrow. Haha, we do know each other and have worked out together in the past and were planning a beach jog tomorrow, but, she had a facial chemical peel and must not exercise for a few more days. She said that she may scare me...lol. Hey, whatever she does works for her desired goal because she really looks young. When I asked how she looked so good when we met, she said...proudly, I might add, "I've had a lot of work done." Crazy - but true.

I must dash for now. Hope all are well at that DZ has checked in...I only read from the start of this 20 page thing for now.

Carlos