Old 09-23-2017, 04:03 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  
Caprice6

Day 19.

I cannot sleep, am peeved, again. I finally scored a roommate, he came for a viewing, liked, made deposit. I mad sure in my ad to post that the place was furnished (coffee table, new dresser, bed, desk, chairs, kitchen - right down to sharing my towels). All they needed to bring was practically themself and a suitcase with personal belongings. He told me all he had was his own bed. Ok.
Grudgingly, I then unscrewed the bed frame and tossed it out keeping the mattress stuffed in my room for the dogs (they love it).
Fast forward to yesterday. This guy sent over a moving truck with his entire house! Bed, love seat, gigantic stereo system, speakers, 2 old horrid sofas, coffee table, 2 big old dressers, huge paintings, lamps, electric scooter he wants to plug in here! Leaving my beautiful antique table and new dresser crammed into a corner I will now need to cram into my room as well. I may as well move out of my apartment cuz he's taken it over. The nerve.
I'm so tired of being nice and believing in people/strangers when all they do is lie to get what they want leaving you in a jam. You do them a service/favor (sure store your stuff here before the first for free ((he even wanted to move himself in - FREE - for the remainder of the 9 whole days)) I'll wait here for it). Not only did he not show up with the movers escaping my wrath, but he arrived 2 hours later and stayed until 9 pm moving in the rest of his junk with his friend.
I hate my place now, it's not my home anymore. Oh and the dishes and glasses (liquor glasses, beer glasses, wine glasses, shot glasses - great.)
He is nice, and I need to think it's only temporary until I leave. And I do have 2 of my own dogs and regularly board others and he is fine with it. Compromise. I also want him to feel at home, but this is too much.
I'll get over it. I just hate the lying at my expense. It's been an issue lately with non payments for services and now this.
The clock is ticking, it will soon be over.
Hope you all have an excellent sober weekend and things in your lives are running smoother.