Old 09-22-2017, 06:48 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  
Leeloo

Hi team, hope everyone is having a great Friday!

It's Saturday morning 3:30am and I just got home after a night of eating out with my family and then celebrating my friend's birthday.

At dinner, my dad asked me to choose the wine because I know the local wines better (I live in France and have obviously tasted my way around). I chose a good wine for them and then ordered myself a coke.

When I got to the party, there were wine bottles everywhere and even two magnum bottles of champagne. I had Fanta, and later even made myself a tea.
We danced, we sang, we laughed.

Turns out, the most important ingredient in the recipe for a good time and to relieve my anxiety from work is my friends and family and some loud Queen on the stereo. I will try and think of this night the next time I feel like I'll "never being able to party again". The alcohol is not what makes the fun happen.

Now lying in bed, sober, feeling good, and strong... and sleepy.
G'night, see you tomorrow!

Originally Posted by LoveHateWhine View Post
Hi Everyone.

Herbal Tea lovers out there...tonight I am trying one called Vanilla Jasmine. Not bad. A little too sweet for me though. It's actually fun trying different teas. I used to try different wines, so hoping this will be a new habit. :-)

LHW
LHW, happy to talk about tea, whenever you'd like! My current favorites are an Oolong and a Roiboos Lemon. And I can't stop buying other ones.