View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 04:57 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
saoutchik
saoutchik

Originally Posted by DontRemember View Post
Was just reading this thread and noticed this. I've been trying to come up with my next investment and I'll be damned! I had taken two weeks off from work after my business trip last week(minus phone calls and emails) for some much needed me/family time. Now I'm going to look into starting something like this. We have a very large(multiple locations across the US) golf complex here,but our mini golf is very lacking. I also already have the location in mind and just sent a text to my real estate broker to get back to me about price/availability. If this comes together it will be one of my biggest ventures to date and I'm doing it sober(most of my 'creations' came from a drunken mind). Thank you!
I will expect a free game

All I can say DR is that it attracts a wide demographic.

I am going to bed soon but I thought I would post this track before I did. I hope you can see it stateside. Musically it is hardly the greatest tune ever but it was filmed at my old school, some 20 years after I left. It still brings back memories. Our most famous and to be honest only famous alma mater is Marina Sirtis aka Counsellor Deanna Troi of Star Trek - the Next Generation - disappointingly she is a Tottenham Hotspur supporter.