Old 09-22-2017, 12:30 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

It's quiet round here tonight. It's 8.20pm in the UK - other people overseas are probably still at work.

I'm sitting here so utterly relieved I didn't drink today. I really wanted to drink but said I would not regret NOT drinking but I would regret drinking. True true true. Feel quite unnerved still. Crazy isn't it coming up for 30 days and feel like the rug has been pulled out from under me. It does help so much coming here Caprice and knowing everyone here understands.

Sorry I'm being very self indulgent today.

Great news about your plant bulbs Badge It will be lovely to see them grow. Don't overdo the housework - relax

I've not seen Game of Thrones Thomas. I'm watching Jordskott at the minute. It's one of those re-runs on ITV Encore. They show some pretty good stuff on there and I love all that Scandinavian Nordic Noir stuff.

congrats on 21 days HNS

Site- you speak very wisely. I was thinking just that last night about how glad I am that I won't be like that again. I wasn't mad at him because I totally understand, having been like that on numerous occasions. Just relieved it won't be me in the future.

Congrats on day 4 Kate - you will sleep eventually. I found before the week was out I did and it was deep, rejuvenating proper sleep, not just passed out from booze.

Hope everyone gets through Friday night and has a great weekend.x