View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 01:36 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Morning!!!! Happy Friday!

Uggghhh Fridays. They were always my nemesis! If I could navigate a friday well I could maybe have some extra sober hours over the weekend. These days have changed so much that it can literally bring me to tears thinking about it.

Today I woke clear and so excited for my weekend. I am trying to meet new people in my life and met a guy who is so much in step with who I am and what I think. Refreshing to talk freely about things I never speak of. So we will take a day trip tomorrow and chat all the way there and back. Looking forward to it.

Been to the beach more this year than ever before. There are so many cool beaches in Maine.

I cannot be more thankful to the folks on this thread. Mecanix has been a rock for me. A true role model. Many here as well. The weekender thread literally saved my life. That's not a light statement nor one that is said without a lot of truth behind it.

If you think you can't, know you can! I had to blow up my life to get here but that was worth it. Stop at nothing to help yourself.

Off to work!

K