Old 09-21-2017, 02:20 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello friends!

Shew! It is as hot as peppers on a grill outside! Come on cooler weather! I've been splitting my daytime and nighttime hours so I can get more done around here inside and outside. I try to do things outside in the early AM hours and then come inside when it gets too hot and my face looks as red as those peppers on the grill.

I had my yearly appointment at the VAH this past Monday. While there with my doctor she brought the subject up of my Lorazepam I take for my dentist appointments. I said: "I only use them for my dentist appointments. I have 6 bottles of it in my medicine spot! I told you I only take them for my dentist appointments and since I now wear dentures? I won't be needing them anymore!" Talk about a doctor's face beaming! LOL She was SOOOO delighted she could delete the prescription! And didn't have to worry about a patient going banana's over losing their valium!

She explained: "The FDA has come down on us over the pain meds and other things being prescribed. We've been told to start weaning everyone off it. Except cancer patients and other's with medical problems with severe pain". OMG! I can only imagine those with all those pills they've been popping having to now go thru this/those withdrawals. Can't y'all picture the delight on my doctor's face when I told her: "No problem! Delete the prescription!" LOL She doesn't smile too often and it was a treat to see her delight!

Jethro has been getting a refill of Hydrocodone 10MG for years each month. I've begged him to stop taking them. Yes he has legitimate reasons to take them, but he's a real ass when he's on them. So I'm saying a little prayer this is the answer to my prayers he'll stop them. When I told him Monday this was being done? He said: "Well what the hell is a person supposed to do when they really need to take one?" I said: "Take Advil!" He growled at me. I've threatened multiple times to leave due to how he acts when he's taken one. I can't stand being around him and he does his best to make me feel like sh!t while on them. So the FDA doing this is a blessing in my book! I'm sure there are many others out there saying the same thing?

Things are getting turned topsy turvy around here! Jethro is doing a lot for his mother and stepdad now that she can't drive for a month and his stepdad is starting the beginnings of Alzheimer's. They have lots of property, stocks, vehicles, etc. that is needing to be split and given to her two kids and grandkids. Lordy Mercy its a bloody battle. His mother has always loved being in control of whatever she can control. So this is hard for her to let go of things. And she's recently found out her daughter did some things behind her back that has left them not speaking to each other and Mom is pisssed as well as hurt this happened. I have NOT been involved in any of this going's on! Thank you Lord!

So today when Jethro told me his parents are going to their annual Financial dinner next week and of course he'll have to drive them? She told him to bring me to. My Lord! I had shock written ALL over my face! I haven't seen the woman in over 4 years. She doesn't like me for reasons that stem back to 2006. I've never let it bother me! I could careless who likes me or doesn't like me. I'm not changing for ANYBODY! I've never done anything bad to/towards her or said anything bad to her either! She can carry on with her dislike and be happy in her own skin. Jethro and myself are happy just where we are together and nobody's going to interfere with that.

Ironically? Since Mom is having to depend on her son now instead of her daughter? A lot of truths and information has been shared with her. She's slowly starting to see who I really am! LOL My snotty stepdaughter used to fill her head full of stuff that I was doing to her. Of course it was all lies to get Nona to hate me even more. SD wanted her daddy all to herself! Her attempts of course failed. But her Nona had the bug put in her ear and she's going to believe her granddaughter over her DIL's words. Damn how the truth hurts when PPL see who the liar is and who isn't! LOL I'm at peace with who I am today and don't let others get in my way!

Jethro finally got the coop finished today! YAY! The miniature dinosaurs can now have a larger space to roost in! Jethro was cussing the weight of it as he was moving it outside of his shop. I just laughed at him. I kept telling him to put wheels on it.

Jethro left a little bit ago to go to the feed store to deliver the tub racks for holding up the food bowls and water bowls he made for them. The woman that works there that has been so helpful to us is also receiving a gift bag from us. I love good PPL and like to let them know they are appreciated!

Here's a picture of the latest 3 babies we got! One of them is really tiny and loves to be with me and Jethro instead of in her cage with Momma and her two sisters. Jethro's been calling her 'Maria'. It's starting to stick. She's the one sitting down facing the wall. Maria, my Avatar picture, was also a runt.

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD