SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - I am not my Beast.
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 01:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Wholesome
Be of sober mind

Congrats on losing all the weight Tatsy! It's easy to gain and hard to lose, the exact opposite of money which is hard to earn and easy to spend lol. I've considered making a Big Plan for chocolate but I hesitate because I'd still like to be able to have some sometimes, just not every day. That's great for you though, you must feel way better. I've lost about 15 lbs and I feel better and fitter. I gave up meat and I have made a Big Plan about that, not because I was addicted but because I've made a choice not to be a part of how cruel and wrong it is for the animals and how destructive it is to the environment. I think it's bad karma and it made me think of all that fear and suffering the animals go though and we are eating that and then we wonder why there's so much mental illness and depression and disease.

Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
Mark Twain
Wholesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
AlericB (09-20-2017), Tatsy (09-19-2017)