View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 10:55 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
LillianGish
Velveteen Rabbit

Good morning Peeps!

Mish ~ 4 weeks!! Yay you!!!! I think I want to call motorcycles "motorbikes" from now on. It sounds so much classier.

Kiki ~ way to work through the challenge. Good job sista'!

Sam ~ Starbucks IS expensive! I love it but gosh it's turning into a high sugar distributor with mobs of people here in San Diego at least. Ive started scoping out independent coffe shops. Sadly not many left but I do love the ambiance. Just coffee in a big cup and I can sit on a velvet old fashioned couch and read my New York Times. Heaven.

Pelagic ~ my husband loves birdwatching and has taken Pelagic tours to see ocean birds. How did you choose the name Pelagic?

"Opportunity" - yes...is the apple from the snake in the tree....whispering "no one will know." I say to myself I'll know...and everyone else will know when they see me.

Don't drink alone Scarlett. People always find out and it ruins a reputation. ~ Rhett Butler
Lol...wouldn't want that.

Pj ~ a spring walk sounds delightful!

Christina ~ have a wonderful day with the kids! Soccer games are so fun.

Checking in for the day. Kind of going through a hard time at work with some difficult clients. So tempting to unwind at the end of the day and on weekends with a drink but so far it's pretty easy to avoid it.

On the upside I'm applying for a promotion. Interview is in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed! If I get it, less working with demanding clients.

After 39 days, I'm also hearing some comments that I look better...not so tired and brighter. I see it and it makes me happy that I'm coming out of the darkness. Lost some weight too! Doctor's appointment on Monday and I'm kind of curious if my blood work is going to be ok and how's my liver.

Focusing on the positive helps me tell the snake to take his apple and shove it.

Have a beautiful day beautiful people.
Lillian