Old 09-16-2017, 08:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Renvate

Is your worth the cause of your drinking?

Any suggestions to help me fix my low self worth? It's the main reason to my drinking problem.

Basically I hate myself, I always have .

What's frustrating is that no matter how I try or what I tried it doesn't seem to stop this feeling of extreme inferiority which I compensate with my ego and feeling off superiority.

Basically I have zero friendships because I'm become quite Anti social, because iam sensitive to the Judgment of my personality which has always being weird and loud. And I have burned many bridges. I've been quite selfish and nasty to a few people in my life that's for sure, I'm very Reckless of other people's feelings.

27, male and slowly turning into not a very nice person becoming one of those people that are just really angry at the world because they're angry at themselves.

Btw my parents are both functionig deep alcoholics, so my genes are against me there.

I really need to find some inner peace don't know what it is in my personality, why am I so anxious and self destructive? Am I destined to feel like an absolute bottom feeder for the rest of my life? And always find friendship in the bottle because it makes me forget about my low self worth.

Be nice to hear some success stories on how people basically changed their personalities and found inner peace.

Thank you for reading.