Old 09-15-2017, 10:44 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
sky90

Ah glad someone else is up! I am now on day 2 heading into day 3...just reading a lot of old threads related to how I have been feeling (threads on suicidal ideation) and it's been helping

dreading to leave my house even for a walk...paranoia is a bit of side effect for the withdrawal.. but it's also because I just want more time sober before I head out into daily life again. Also, I am trying to figure out if I can just move out of this neighborhood its a relatively good neighborhood but I associate a lot of my using and nights coming home high to where I am at now...hope that makes sense..but then again I'd like to be financially more stable before moving so I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I reached out to my mother about what I have been going through...

I can't afford going into treatment and my relatives cannot afford it either but we are trying to figure out a plan of action to keep me busy and get me back on track..

I am glad to have her to talk to when my cravings and negative thinking get too intense...although she is facing her own set of mental health issues lately since my dad got very sick so it gets complicated

Glad to hear from you!

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Good here thanks Sky - how are you?

D