Old 09-14-2017, 07:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
sky90

Thank you. I am scared of trying and failing again and feel like a broken record. I wish there was an easy solution to all this. I am trying to make a list of things I can do to keep away from using again.

To be honest I don't have a relationship with any "dealers" most of the people I meet that use my DOC are from gay hookup sites online...I was thinking of just living my life without a computer at least for a year ...but how can I when I use my computer to apply for jobs etc. I was thinking of giving my computer away at night to the person that lives with me (when the cravings usually arise) but I might come up with a lie and just ask for the computer again...

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
I'm very sorry you feel so low. I know how discouraging it is when you relapse and how hard it is to keep on trying. I sincerely hope you will not give up on yourself. Your therapist suspects you have Bipolar disorder. It seems like it would so helpful to get referred to a dr who can diagnose you and offer treatment. Bipolar disorder can be treated. I'm glad you will be in a program that deals with your disorder and I hope that helps you. Keep trying to find something that works for you.