View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 07:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sephra

contagion Or All in the family

You know, when I come here, it is usually to talk about my stepson. My husband has 3 adult children with xwife number one and ss is the youngest of those children.
Stepdaughter #2 has been lost to drugs and the thug life for a lot of years now. Criminal charges ranging from possession to dealing to stealing to passing counterfeit bills, I cant name it all. She has 3 young children that she has long ago abandoned. And at this stage we have no contact.
My post today isn't about her either, instead its about stepdaughter #1 the oldest at 30. Also 3 children. (she just got the oldest back from state care about a week ago)
She has seen the destruction that has gone on. She has tried to help her siblings to no avail. She hasn't had an easy life from the get go.
But here's the thing... she is now in trouble with meth too.
After all she's seen.
After watching her siblings throw away their children and their futures.... here we go again.
I wish I could go back to the days of NOT Recognizing it. I dont WANT to be able to know by seeing the difference between a heroin addict and a meth head. I dont want to see 3 MORE of my grandkids thrown away.
She's deep enough in, that words dont matter, there is no talking an addict out of active addiction.
There is no more denying she IS an active meth addict.
It is so so awful. My heart is breaking again.
How is it that they have ALL turned into addicts??? WTF?