Thread: Why why why
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 11:36 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Madman270

[QUOTE=Darlad921;6603340]First ever post.. so tired of this ridiculous merry go round.

I just don't even understand why I do this to myself. I should be so grateful, I am very lucky. Two healthy happy children, and a loving husband. So why the hell do I continue to drink.. sneak drink. Find a way to buy it without a paper trail, hide it, throw it away.. repeat. Boxes and boxes of wine (embarrassed)

I'm so highly functional it is disturbing. I workout, run races, make meals, clean the house and take care of the kids... while drinking.

The longest I've gone in the last year is 9 days without a drink, because I was caught by my husband. I will go 2-3 days occasionally... then fail.

It is just exhausting.. hoping this post will be a motivater. When I do stop temporarily, reading posts here has always helped.

Thank
Hi, I am having a tough time being sober. I was just curious how you feel when your not drinking. Are you bored unmotivated depressed anxious or do you get withdrawls? I am getting all of it. Sorry I don't have any advice as I havnt figured this ride out yet.