View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 06:16 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
GerandTwine
Not The Way way, Just the way

Originally Posted by LonleyShadow
My "Seriously?" was a genuine question as it was my understanding of AVRT that it doesn't really matter what my thoughts and feelings were 10 minutes before I drank, the problem is that I failed to recognise the Addictive Voice or that I recognised the Addictive Voice and chose to drink anyway.
The above is still all AV. To report that you drank and got drunk for five days after one year of practicing AVRT with a Big Plan displays at best a complete misunderstanding of what AVRT is, what the Big Plan is, and how important the Big Plan is to AVRT. The obvious purpose of reporting also upon what was going on with you in those important ten minutes before you had that first drink after one year is to allow you to recognize your misunderstanding. Following that report, you will also find it impossible to make the following statement again with a straight face.

Originally Posted by LoneleyShadow
Do I make my Big Plan again, or had I just failed to stick to my original Big Plan?
Anyone knows perfectly well all about how sincere they are about their Big Plan, and just how many Big Plans can be made for any particular addiction - ONE by simple definition of "never again"

You say "...the problem is I failed..." this or that. No, the problem is you are unwilling to acknowledge that you succeeded magnificently in drinking some more for five days, experiencing that wonderful orgasmic deep pleasure, and are now using your wits to make the fallout as minimal as possible.

You see, that's another reason for the ten minutes' pre drinking revelation. After a year of not drinking, there are A LOT of forces in society helping you to rationally decide to have just a few little drinky-poos. "mmMMMM! AhhhHHHH. YES! I can always quit all over again."

With all that said, still, congratulations on now making your first and only Big Plan for alcohol. Seriously!