View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 04:27 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

FOR ME...
I have a lot of dreams. Dark dreams with images, people and places that are so real- I could reach out and touch them. Sad dreams, hellish dreams. My brain comes out to play when I am asleep. It is like someone threw all of my memories and feelings up in the air...and I come along afterwards- see the messy mix on the floor and try and work out what it means.
To me it means I have stuff on my mind. Dreams and thoughts do not hurt anyone. Actions do. You have done nothing wrong. You are a human- who is juggling life- and coping as best you can. I personally do not read too much into dreams- except the obvious...like if I dream I am drinking again and hide a stash, then wake up feeling crap. Does it mean I am going to relapse? Does it mean I want to drink? NO! The message is - DO NOT DRINK!
Of course you still have feelings for your ex. If you did not- that would be most unusual. It is good you have good memories. BUT you do not let this cloud who you are or what you are- they do not define you. They may be part of you- but only a part.
Support to you.