Old 09-10-2017, 08:40 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
saoutchik
saoutchik

Originally Posted by Thomas59 View Post

Our medical thing was short and quite informal then we went for a coffee in sunny Edinburgh best of pals .
Got us a nice chinese last night watched X factor ( grrrrrrr @ that )

Having a nice relaxing Sunday .
I'm glad the medical went smoothly Thomas, whiplash can have lasting effects. I have a co-worker who was a passenger in a car that was hit sideways on by another car (not a drunk driver I should point out, just a careless one) she was quite badly hurt. She was saying that because a lot of people have tried to make phoney whiplash claims in the past it took longer to get settled than it should have done.

I have started keeping all my old technology now as it seems to appreciate, probably too late to benefit me but maybe my kids will benefit. My great uncle Percy owned an electrical business and had a TV set before WW2. It would be worth a fortune today.

LadyBlue I'm glad all is well.

I hope people will check in to say they made it through Saturday (or even if they didn't, in fact especially if they didn't)

I have just noticed that my part of London is to host a no beer Octoberfest. Good for them, I will go to that myself.