View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 01:29 PM
  # 254 (permalink)  
lilymaz

Evening everyone. Tea, I had login issues a while back, getting kicked out for no reason etc but it seems to have resolved itself. Hope you have a good trip, which you will with your planning and that determination!

Determined, I love the early morning peace with my coffee these days, good for the soul!

captain, well done on almost two months, fantastic and I am glad you are here with us in the August thread. I joined SR in the last week of July but waited for the new thread to start and I'm glad I did!

Jezzi, Tyger, sounds like you are both in a really good place, I am happy for you.

Snuf, let us know how your movie night goes, hope you enjoy it. I have plans to go and see 'It' when it's out next week, should be good in a terrifying kind of way lol.

It's been a funny day for me, got loads of stuff done that's been put off for ages, cooked a nice meal, but Sundays have always been kind of a meh day for me and a big trigger. I didn't feel cravings or anything but bored maybe. The AV loves boredom but it got nowhere with me today.

So, onwards into the working week for me, I know it's a holiday in America but some of us have to keep the wheels turning! Goodnight everyone, stay safe.