Old 09-03-2017, 03:57 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

OMG Sugarangel! You had me laughing at that paper towel factory! Brandon would be in pure Heaven with all those paper towels to do his ummmm business on.

Brandon was on the couch this evening just dancing away across the couch behind Jethro. Or maybe I should say he does the Electric slide with the way he dances? LOL Jethro will catch him directly behind his head and will reach out on both sides of his head to pull him in close to hold him while he scratches and pets him. Brandon snuggles in close to his daddy! When Jethro turns him loose he goes back to dancing and making goofy noises. He has us laughing ALL the time!

We went to the Feed Store yesterday to get chicken feed. Walked in the door and didn't hear any peeping! Thank goodness! We saw the manager and mentioned we didn't hear peeping? She said: "Oh they're here. They're just being quite!" Damn! Jethro says come on lets go take a look. I'm vehemently shaking my head noooooooooooo! I drag myself behind them. We reach the enclosure and there they are! Ugh!

Jethro says: "Ginger needs a buddy!" I say: "Do WHAT?" The manager unlocks the gate and in they go. So of course I HAD to go too. I put my hand into the tub with around 20 chicks in it. They were little Ginger's running around. I move my hand around the tub slowly. One comes up to my hand and snuggles. I pick it up and hand it to Jethro. I put my hand back in the tub and all take off running but one. It came rushing my hand with it's neck stretched out, pecking at my hand and dancing back and forth. I laughed and said: "I bet you're a little Rooster?"

I raise up from bending over and Jethro hands me his baby. I'm standing there in the enclosure holding it while others are stopping to look too. I asked Jethro if this was the one he wanted? He gives me a stern look and shakes his head no. So after awhile I put her back in the tub. After a few minutes I ask him again if he's sure? He says: "Well which one did you have?" I put my hand back in the tub and she comes back to snuggle again. I pick her back up and out the enclosure we go. See I had a plan that he wasn't aware of!

Sep 5th is the day little Maria passed away a year ago. I wanted the baby for him so she'd help ease his heartache I know that's coming. It's hard to imagine it's already been a year since her passing.

We get her home and Jethro wants to know what her name is going to be. So after hours of thinking? I decided to name her Airam! Spell it backwards and you'll understand why? The first night here he stuck her underneath Tasha when they went to bed. She fussed a little bit and then started clucking to her. Tasha just started setting on two new eggs. If they aren't fertile we'll toss them and let her raise Airam! We keep Airam occupied during the day so she doesn't bother Tasha setting. When Jethro's holding her I have to whisper so she doesn't hear me. She gets all excited when she hears me talking. She knows momma takes her outside, feeds her and puts her in a warm pants pocket. LOL She does the same thing when she's underneath Tasha! She'll pop out from underneath her and try jumping up and down to get out of the box.

Meet little Airam!

Since Jethro and his mother have been speaking since she fell? We've found out some family business going on involving property! What a mess! Jethro has been stressing for months we needed to get a Will made. After hearing the story about the family property? I made an appointment to get one made. Even though my name is on this property? It's family inherited from a different part of the family and his daughter has said too many times it would be hers one day. Well we've seen to that not happening! If Jethro dies before I do? Her and Jethro's mother will see to having me removed. I've sunk LOTS of money into this place myself and I'm not going to have it taken away from me. If we die together? It's all to be sold and the money split between my daughter and his daughter. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have the Will done and no longer have to worry about this anymore.

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD