Old 09-01-2017, 12:35 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
thomas11

Not sure how this thread works as I've never participated in it. My understanding is that we just offer up our thoughts and activities to get through the weekend?

The countdown to move date is on, tomorrow our temporary storage arrives and loading will begin. I am so lucky everyone loves my wife because we will have an army of help. I need another surgery on one of my knees so I am kind of useless. Birthday is Monday, not sure what I'm gonna do other than workout. I've learned a lot about my new profession this month. I've sold 2 properties and bought 1, so I'm swimming in documents and signatures.

Regarding alcohol, I simply have to continue to stay away from my parents. I love em as I should, but I can't be close to them. They are toxic. I knew that, but I had to test the waters and it didn't go well. Now that I have mended some fences with them, they want to continue to get together....that can't happen. I do not have a normal relationship with alcohol and drinking in any amount or frequency is poisonous to my life, plain and simple. Not sure this is the right forum to vent this, but I needed to say it.