Old 08-29-2017, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ultrasoberdude

You will lose, can't win, won't happen every time always

So to some controversy, you can't win it won't happen, you can't taper, you won't just regulate, you won't have the life you want without stopping.

Take that to the bank 99.9999 percent of the time, you want can't, will not ever moderate, you won't can't taper. You stop entirely or you lose, all the time 100 percent of the time.

I've had 3 suicide attempts, one actually ended up in me dying, I was flat lined for over 13 minutes, I've been institutionalized more times than I can count.

You know how you do this, you sober up and suck it, yeah I know nobody wants to here this and its going to be BUT BUT BUT BUT, but what the hell, really what all the excuses and you still end up drunk, you want to be sober or you don't.

Rehab, facilities, halfway houses, jail or worse, been there and done that, they are a great stop gap aren't they, but they won't get you sober you will, you commit to a program or you die trying.

I know this is the newcomers forum, but this is what helped me and I am only six months sober, someone telling me the truth, get dead or get sober trying, I was told, its the truth.