View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 02:36 AM
  # 272 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Morning all!
It's bank holiday here in the UK so an extra day off work although I am actually working so not quite the same!
Sim you sound strong girl! I like your plan / strategy it sounds nice and safe and protective of yourself. Being kind and loving probably comes so naturally that maybe you forget yourself too at times.....
Hey Elke it's sunny at last!!!! Well, you know, pretty nice till the next cloud comes over.... Got my washing hanging out its nice. 3 more days till the girls come back. They'll no doubt be starving and giddy as anything!
Can't say I'm proud of what I've "achieved" while they've been away which is a big fat zero. Talk about procrastination! Good God I've not even cooked properly for myself! Oh well the rest and quiet has done me good and I didn't drink so that it itself is quite an achievement. Got my first month back under my belt yippee!
Other half had a fair bit to drink yesterday. It wasn't necessarily going to be an issue but he was pretty drunk by early evening and got a bit gropey and tried to be "funny" a lot. Ugh! His comment about me "blotting out the sun" whilst getting ready for bed was the height of my annoyance and I went to bed in a bit of a strop. Plus I had to nip out for bread whilst he was at his peak of ughness and found my mind wandering to the booze isle......didn't do it but is was a trigger for sure.
Now he's shining his halo by doing chores etc. Ugh! I'm pleased I've got work to do as he is just generally being an irritation! I'd honestly rather be on my own today how bad is that?
Anyhoo.......mild rant over! All is well really I guess.
Lots of love from JoJo (aka grumpy pants today lol!)