Old 08-25-2017, 07:50 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
saoutchik
saoutchik

Welcome to Weekenders:- deccemist, ChloeRose, CanadianKoala,heavencanwait and obladi. Congratulations on 2 months heavencanwait.

Good to see you Mecanix you too MesaMan.

Funny gif bim!

Bit of trivia- Keith Moon and Marc Bolan's plaques are almost side by side in Golders Green Crematorium - lots of other famous types too. I might go up there and take some pics soon. Marc Bolan aka Mark Feldman was a local boy.

I am definitely feeling better now, which is good since I have phoned in sick today. It deems I chose the right day as it is warm and sunny for the first time for weeks. My part of London is a party neighbourhood and I can see people have already began celebrating the long weekend. That would have included me until a few years ago.

I thought I would treat myself to lunch out, I was strongly tempted to go for something carnivorous and unhealthy but decided to go for something more namby pamby but healthy. I will defer the carbs and calories until tomorrow. It was pretty good too and only £8 with a lemonade, by London standards that is reasonable value.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
rps20170825_152634.jpg (45.0 KB, 33 views)