View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:57 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  
Misc72

Hi Heavencanwait. I put the brakes on big time... Have the lock on the gate. Now they avoid me like the plague. It is a horrible trade off. And because they can see the pool from their backyard I don't even want to use it anymore, because I feel awkward. I offered them all twice last week-end to come and bring their kids... And both times they declined. Because it wasn't a good time for them, well whatever because it was a good time for me... and before when they had the open invitation it was rarely a good time for me. So anyway, no matter which way we went here, someone would feel awkward so I'd rather have them not like me anymore than to have them continuing to use us for our pool at their leisure. So it is what it is.

On a positive note, my husband and I were able to float around in the pool with our eclipse glasses and that was surreal. I really love having our privacy back . so it's worth it overall. I really like them all... so I'm sad too that they avoid me and I can only imagine the gossip... lol