View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 08:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
LunaBlue

Originally Posted by vulturine View Post
What do you people do for fun, Scrabble? I like urban exploring and visiting supposedly haunted places. I don't really believe in ghosts, but I've experienced some pretty bizarre feelings. There was this abandoned house in Hamilton that freaked me out. Bad vibes, too quiet, hairs standing on end, a weird bell noise that seemed to be moving around. So worth the trip. I almost fell off the side of that cliff that was in Silent Hill that same day.
Lots of people like to do things like this. I used to, not so much anymore though, as I've had my fair share of scary experiences and guilt as well over disturbing spirits for lack of better words. Better to let them rest, I decided. As sometimes, I do not rest because of my experiences and have become someone who jumps at all the strange loud sounds I hear in my own very old house (built in the 1800s) late at night while I lay alone in bed. But I do understand where you're coming from.

Of course, you are writing on a recovery site and no one is going to encourage you to do something that illegal, could get you into trouble, or is what they consider morally wrong to do.

And yes, I do play Words with Friends which is a mobile version of scrabble