Old 08-18-2017, 02:49 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Tetra

I'm not in great form today. The highlight of the day was my best work friend - the registrar - bought me a coffee.

My "companion" will be going home for a holiday next weekend for 5 weeks. He told me a few weeks ago that he might like to travel sometime and asked me to go along too.

A few nights ago I told him I would miss him. He said if he didn't come back I would be sad for a short while and then I would meet someone else. He also said don't miss him too much and don't think about the future too much as he does not know for sure where he is going to be in 2018 or 2019. He told me I meant a lot to him and he would never ever forget me no matter what.

Granted he had had a couple of drinks when he said the above but the whole thing has left me with a pain in my head. What was the last year for if he could just walk away so easily? If he thought I could move on so easily?

I just feel like I have been used and I have heard all of that nonsense before about "don't expect too much" and it is all a pile of garbage.