Old 08-15-2017, 01:27 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
OpheliaKatz
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

Ah, never mind. I just re-read the messages he sent me and they were so vile that I just wish he never existed.

As for having the life one dreams of having... I have always dreamed of living in a small art studio, just a small space filled with my paintings. That is, I don't think, too much of a fantasy. I just never got to do that because I was living with (and for) an addict instead of living my life.

Originally Posted by Hechosedrugs View Post
I have to respectfully disagree with the idea that people stop posting when things are well and good. I remember searching relentlessly for success stories and finding several happy updates. Then I looked at their more recent posts and I just about every one was bad... really bad. When we're smoking the hopium pipe we WANT to prove the world wrong. We are desperate to be a part of the minority whose relationships persevered, so heck yeah, we're gonna update! It's when we're ashamed because we were warned but stayed that we stop posting. Especially when there's kids involved, because we feel like terrible parents.

My two cents.