View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 12:28 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
lilymaz

Evening everyone. I tried to post this morning but my laptop died and I lost the post then had to leave for work.

lava, DarkestHour, surrender, glad to see you all back posting, no lost causes here DH!

Welcome to all our newbies, glad you joined us! Looks like a lot of day 2 and day 3 peeps here as well, keep at it gang!

There was a prize giveaway at work today for a previous week's incentive. Loads of lovely prizes. Guess what I won? Yep, bottle of fancy fizz in a fancy box with some fancy chocolates.
I wanted a Jo Malone candle!

Well the AV was practically salivating I can tell you. Don't worry though, I have no intentions of drinking it. It is languishing in the boot of my car and is earmarked as a gift for a friend I am seeing later in the week. I know in my heart that if I drink again it will eventually lead to despair, withdrawal and my idea of hell. Maybe not the first time or even the tenth time, but I have now accepted that that hell is inevitable for me if I drink and I don't want that ever again. Life is too short for that sh*t.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday, stay strong. I am grateful for you guys and grateful for this thread.