Old 08-14-2017, 03:14 AM
  # 268 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by sugarangel View Post
The pic of Brandon is so awesome. He is such a little cutie pie. Loved the pic of Danny, too.
Loved what you said in your last post and I second Tea's amen. I am sorry about your friend. And her husband. That is a horrible thing to go through.
Hope all is as well as can be. And I hope things are cooling down for you there. I think you mentioned rain......
Well you finally found your way back! LOL Good to see you posting again!

Yeah little Brandon is a mess! He'll hear the two boys here in the porch room crow or Danny inside the house. He'll start crowing in his bed that's in Jethro's bedroom. It doesn't take long for Jethro to get him up, deposit him here on the porch floor and then he goes back to bed! ROFL Brandon will come sashaying over to my chair sideways! I tell him he really thinks he's a big rooster with lots of Sass!

Rotating these chickens throughout the house is getting to be tricky! Can't put Molly on the couch when another is on the floor. She stands there whining her butt off at her annoyance! So I bring her to the porch room. I have to stay out here with her or she's not happy! Ugh! Danny wants to walk around too, so I have to put Brandon in his carrier. Danny usually ends up in the kitchen with one of us begging for the bowl of bologna to be put on the floor so he can pig out in it! It's usually Momma that gives in. He'll walk to the refrigerator with me, stands there looking in it while I get the bowl out. Once I set it on the floor he dives in. I let him eat until he gets his fill! I then pick him up. He looks like he's grown breasts! LOL Jethro just shakes his head when I sit him down in the living room. Our neighbors are going to think we are killing chickens over here! Every time I pick Danny up? He screams! LOL

We have strawberry inside in the porch room for awhile. She was limping one day, so I brought her inside to get some healing time. Ginger and Sherry are still hanging out together. Sherry would like nothing better than for her to go away though! LOL

TOD